Got an FTOPS Seat!

tayke2 On 5:35 PM

Sorry for the delay in posts guys I've been really busy combined with the fact that I'm just finishing a major downswing and no one wants to report on their losses lol. So yea after a week of getting nothing I've had a few deeps runs including a 2nd in a 26 KO after a long heads up battle.

So I start the final table second in chips at 38k and the leader has 108k! I've never seen anyone start with moer then 60k at this final table, and I've probably been to 20 of them. Anyways I knock out a guy here and there and we starts heads up play i have 40k he has 230k. I'm able to take hte chip lead in like 5 minutes and get him all in with 66 vs A5 only to have an A spike the turn frustrating!! I oduble up again and again get him all in i na coin flip that he wins. Ultimately he bests me pretty frustrating but hey it was sitll 300 somethin bucks so cna't complain.

So today I watch USC demolish WSU while I was playing a few tournaments. Nothin too huge I knocked out my 3rd full tilt pro in one where I had 10 10 vs her 99 preflop. It was pro Chris Klectz I tihnk idk who she is. For knocking her out I get another full tilt bounty shirt! Sweet.

So then I decide to enter a 10 buck turbo rebuy sattelite to the ftops 6 handed rebuy event. Ftops stands for full tilt online poker series. You can read details on it here if you'd like. So yea I've enjoyed a decent amount of success in the past. In may, I satellited into 7 tournaments, and cashed in two of them, including the main event, where I finished 186th for 1400 bucks. First woulda gotten 400k so bit dissapointing lol but still really cool.

So yea I get to the final table 2nd in chips. First guy has 28k I have 18k everyone else under 8k and there are 2 seats on the line. I tried to be really aggreesive and was able to get lucky a couple times. I reraised a button raise with A5 he pushes wit 77 I call and flop an A. Later I knock out a button push with J10 to his Q9 and suddenly we are 3 handed. After taking a pretty big hit I'm the short stack. 3rd is good for 6 bucks so bit of a consilation prize!! Lol so yea I get it all in with QQ agaisnt A9 and hold and we're all even again. Eventually I get a bit of a chip lead, and the small blind raises to 4k with blinds at 800 1600. I push him all in with Q5 thinkin he's onyl calling with the nuts lol. He snap calls with...33, and I spike a 4 card flush to get my seat.

The seat is for a 322 buy in 6 handed rebuy event which I'd be crazy to play. So I'm going to unregister for that and use the moeny to buy in for the 256 buy in 6 handed KO on November 9th I beleive. I will post details when we are closer but i'm pretty excited right now. Ok thanks for reading guys.

1 Response to "Got an FTOPS Seat!"

  1. Kick ass man. Let me know when you're playing.