Comeback of the Century Part 2!!!

tayke2 On 4:44 PM

I think this one tops the other one. Played a 26 KO today and was down to 1275 chips after losing an opponents all in with 26 people left blinds were at 500 1000 with a 125 ante. In the big blind I have 85 off suit and I'm up against A4. 5 on the flop! and I'm up to 3700.

Next hand I have K10 and get it all in vs QJ and yes K on flop! Puts me at 8k. After a few more hands I win a few pots here and there manged to get it up to 25k or so before i knock out a short stack on the bubble with 96 6 on the river.

I'm 3rd in chips to start the final table but I only have about 10 big blinds with 30k and blinds at 1200 2400. After a few eliminations we get down to 5 people with one big stack and the rest about even. I manage to get it in with AA against the big stacks K3 and I double to the chip lead with 4 left!

I doubled both of the small stacks and no I'm 3rd with 3 to go and I thought my run might have ended. I got a bit lucky when I push with A6 and get called by AJ. The board double pairs and we split it. We get to heads up and I have about 50k to my opponents 220k with blinds at 5k 10k. I push with Q10 and he calls with Q4 offsuit and I hold up to get to 100k.

After picking of fa few bluffs and catching a flush on the river I now have the lead!! I then push wit 22 and he snap calls with AJ. the flop comes J high and he's all but doubled up until bam 2 on the river! From just over 1 big blind to 576 bucks feels great.

Quick update I have a 256 seat I'm using for the ftops event. I also have a 216 seat that for now I am using as insurance in case my roll gets weakened but I'm making a deep run in a 6 handed pl holdem event right now so if I'm able to get some good money there then I can use the 216 seat for either an ftops event in November or on a Sunday 750k. I'll keep you guys updated thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Comeback of the Century Part 2!!!"