Got my money!!

tayke2 On 10:50 PM

Got both of my checks from FTP today one for 500 other for 300. So rent and alittle spending money! I won 500 on PS last nite and requested another small check form them just 200 there. WSOP updated Platt has two horses left Hellmuth and Lunkin I have one in Ivey so we'll see how that goes. I can't update much here so I've added the twitter feature since I usually post my daily updates there. You can check them out there at tayke2. Not much for live poker a couple series events but nothin that catches my eye. Goin to vegas in august so could play some there. And then FTP ftops comin up in August and PS WCOOP comin up in September along with the Mini ftops. I'll post my schedule for those as they come.

1 Response to "Got my money!!"

  1. Kristal says:

    yay! congrats! and....buy me something pretty? haha jk!