5 Random Thoughts: The NBA Playoffs

tayke2 On 4:30 PM

1. Is Orlando really that good, or is Atlanta that bad: I think its a combination of both, but I'm gonna lean towards the Magic being good. Lets face it, this is the same team that made the NBA Finals last year, except that Turkoglu has been replaced by Vince Carter, and Nelson is playing out of his mind. I think that the Magic will be making the NBA Finals regardless of who wins the other series. They are playing that well right now.

2. The Celtics will beat the Cavs: Yes I'm saying that now even though the Cavs are currently up by 18. Look at it this way. This is the same Celtics team that made the NBA Finals 2 years ago. I find it hard to believe that Lebron will win a title with the Cavs. Although I will say with the addition of Jamison, this is the best team he has had. But the Celtics are experience, and Rajon Rondo is taking it personal that people have crowned Deron Williams the best point guard of these playoffs.

3. Lakers and Jazz have forever off: Seriously they haven't played in 3 days. WTF the Suns and Spurs have played 2 games since then. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Having said that, the Lakers are the better team here. If the Jazz still had Okur and Kirilenko, they would have a legit shot here. But without them, the Lakers will overpower the Jazz. I think this series ends 4-1.

4. The Suns might be the best team in the West: Sorry Lakers fans, but the Suns scare me right now. They took a Spurs team that alot of people thought would pull the upset, and have beaten them thoroughly in the first two games. Granted, the series doesn't start till the home team loses, but I think the Suns are the vastly superior team here.

5. The Upcoming NBA Draft: Its going to be pretty weak. I don't know how many big foreign players there are, but as far as US players, I don't see much after John Wall and Evan Turner. I guess we will see. I'm very curious to see how my boy Gervis Vasquez from Maryland does. I don't know how well his game is going to transfer to the NBA game, but I'll be pulling for him.

Thats it for me. Had two close calls in the mini ftops today, almost cashing in two of them. Playing the 20 buck rush mini ftops tomorrow at 2. Keep track of my progress at my twitter @tayke2. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "5 Random Thoughts: The NBA Playoffs"