2nd Bracelet in 3 days!! This one good enough for 1750 bucks.

tayke2 On 11:29 PM

Wow can't describe how great this feels right now. Before the week started, I had only ever won 2 multi table tournaments on FTP, the 26 buck 6 handed pl holdem for 1350 and the 10 buck knockout for 2 grand. In the span of 2 days, I won a 10 buck regular holdem for 760, and tonight I won a 3 buck with rebuys tournamnet that got over 900 people for 1750 bucks. I'm so proud right now i can say that tonight was BY FAR the best tournament I have ever played. I made some HUGE bluffs and steals in this tournament that got me going. So here's a recap of what I can remember.

The way a rebuy tournament works is that you start with 1500 in chips, but anytime you are at 1500 or below you can buy in 3 more dollars to get 1500 more chips. And boy, was the first hour frustratingggg. I didnt' win a single all in hand. I had 66 vs JJ and KK 6 on turn J on river. Had 1010 against A10 flop 10QQ turn K river Q to chop the hand. I was in it for about 21 bucks I'm guessing which isnt' a whole lot but def more then I wanted to be. So I have 4800 after the first break, and I slowly work my way up bit by bit. i don't remember how I built it up to 100k, but it was mostly standard hands nothing out of line. Then I made a hugeee play. The big stack of 250k raised to I think 18k with blinds at 3k 6k. Another big stack calls and I pop it to 50k with 10 8 suited to try and squeeze. The big stack insta folds and the other stack thinks for about 20 seconds and calls (not what I wanted to see!!!) The flop comes K74 with 2 clubs flush draw for me. He checks I insta shove for 48k he thinks another 20 seconds and folds. Up to 150k.

So I chip up to about 250k when the biggest hand in the tournamet happens. Facing a raise to 22k I reraise to 60k with AK guy calls we are about dead even in chips. The flop comes Q108 horrible flop for me. We check check. Turn comes a 3 and he bets 24k into this huge pot I smooth call. River comes a 9 bringing a 4 card straight. At this point, I actually had him on a set, but when he checks I fired half my stack 75k into there. He thinks for a good 30 seconds and mucks!! Great feelin. Put me at about 320k.

So I take another pot on a 3 bet with A5 against a weak raise but then I get knocked down to about 220k when this hand occurs. At 5k 10k blinds, button with just 70k raises to 20k. I push with a9 he calls with K10 suited. Flop comes J8J turn is a Q river 9 for a str8 for him. I almsot lost my composure but kept it cool till this hand came up. In the BB with K6 of spades the sb raises jsut over a min raise and I call. flop comes 985 with two spaces. He shoves and I call he has AK off turn is a 7! And i'm back up to about 275k.

So we get down to 2 tables and lot of chips in play blinds at 10k 20k I have about 350k. I raise to 60k with 33 and the bb shoves for about 100k more. I had bet alot on this guy's blind thought he was trying to bully me problem was I was praying for a race. But I said play for the win and call. He shows AQ and the flop comes AQ4. UGH. This knocked me down to 90k with blinds at 10k 20k. A couple hands later I push early with J9 of diamonds. Next player shoves over the top and shows of course the AJ. I'm too busy lookin down to notice that the flop comes AK2 all diamonds!!! Whew back up to 200k. From there I steal some blinds and get into a huge hand when I have 400k. I raise to 60k with AK same guy who shoved earlier with AQ does the same we are dead even in chips. I can't bear to look AQ vs AK has killed me so many times before. I HOLD and get up to 800k 2nd in chips at the final table.

At the final table, safe to say, the deck hit me in the face, and it hit me hard. First hand I pick up KK bust an AQ. Very next hand AA and pick up blinds. I knock a few more players out forget the hands when this comes up. I have 2.5 mil everyone else is 500k-800k. I bet 90k on the button with A2 off. SB raises all in for 400k. BB raises all in for 500K. At this point there is already 1.2 mil in the pot. I say time to gamble and call knowing I'm behind but if I can get butt ass lucky the tournament is mine. They show 10 10 and AQ. Flop comes 572! So at least I win 200k from the over shove with AQ. turn blank river A OF CLUBSSS I knock out both palyers. I have 3.5 mil to 3 stacks of 500k. I basically rasie every single hand till I get caught with K8 vs 1010 but of course K on the flop. 3 handed same deal shove on BB with 74 of hearts he calls with JJ. Flop A23 two hearts. turn 5! river A of hearts. Straight and flush lol. Heads up I push with 55 he calls wit K4 and wins fuckkkk lol but still up 4.5 mil to 500k. Two hands later push with A3 he calls with KJ board 52256. I'm the champ.

I can't believe how far I've come tonight was by far the best I've ever played in my life. Thanks for reading guys and gl to me this weekend 3 more big tournies comin up.

1 Response to "2nd Bracelet in 3 days!! This one good enough for 1750 bucks."

  1. Christina says:

    Congrats!!! That's really awesome! Don't forget to get up and get some blood running though...and rest those eyes!!

    I'm watching the Two Towers right now...trivial pursuit in Jan? Miss you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!