Sorry for the lack of updates...wats happened ending with a big win.

tayke2 On 11:23 PM

Title says it sorry for the lack of posts. Was in finals till the 10th and I've had alot of stuff since then. I tried an experiment on FTP where I played solely 11 buck 6 handed sit n gos. I've killed these in the past, and I thought it would be relatively easy to jump from 236 bucks to 1000 bucks. I got it up to 385 in a day, then went into a tailspin, plummeting to 130 bucks.

After that, I grinded really hard 6 bucks sit n gos and 3 buck knockouts. Broke even on one night after I got 2nd in a 90 person 3 buck ko for 45 bucks. Then a couple nights ago I got 4th in a 10 buck 6 handed for 210. Woulda loved to have taken first for 600 bucks but this 200 got me back on my feet. So today I played a bunch since by bro had taken off and I had time. Took 3rd in a 10 buck KO for 100 bucks. then I satellited into the 100 buy in 6 handed event I've taken 4th in before. I lasted a couple hours but just went card dead towards the end. ended up having to push with 44 against 1010 and couldn't catch up.

My last multi was a 10 buck tournament that got 293 people. I was an above average stack when a HUGE hand occured. facing a limp I raise to 4k with AK guy pushes for 10k I had 17k in my stack. I call he shows AA not good! Flop J102. turn 6. river QQQQQQQ!!! Up to 27k. I get grinded down to 14k and push a short stack in with 1010 vs AK flop 610K! and I hold. goin into the final table, I was 3rd in chips when I got into a huge hand with the 2nd stack. I raise to 9k with A2 suited and he called in the small blind. the flop came Q52 he min bets 3k into a 25k pot. I call. turn 7 another min bet I call. River J he min bets one more time. He was either really weak or really strong and I take a huge risk push in for 40k he thinks for a few seconds and folds whewwww up to 83k. Then i doubled up huge hand with same guy KK vs QQ preflop I hold. We get to heads up and I'm even with the other stack. I get knocked down to 100 k to his 300k when I flop trip queens with Q4 and he pushes me in on the river with 2 pair. Then I pick up a huge hand KK I just call his raise of 26k preflop. He had a habit of pot betting most flops, so when the flop came J52 I let him bet 52k and I push he calls with QJ I hold! This puts me at 350k him at 50k and a few hands later my 87 beats his A4 for 781 bucks!!

Again really happy with how I played need to enjoy this while I can. Shipped 400 to platt cause of a staking deal. I now have 700 in my bank with a 109 tournament dollar seat. This weekend, I'm playing in 2 100k prize pool tournaments for free just 2000 full tilt points. Will update on those, and I have qualified for the bronze iron man so freeroll coming in January. thanks for reading more multis to be coming for sure.

1 Response to "Sorry for the lack of updates...wats happened ending with a big win."

  1. Kristal says:

    good job with the win! hope your luck keeps up :)