Pretty Crazy Table...Dissapointing FInish

tayke2 On 2:33 PM

So today was the 256 6 handed KO ftops. 750k guaranteed started with 5k in chips.

This is a tournament that has somewhat haunted me its one that I should do well in on paper but have had two disappointing finishes in the past including the worst tournament I had ever played and I was out in 30 minutes.

It looked like it was gonna be yet another disappointing just two orbits in when my bluff got picked off by a horribleee call imo. I raised the button with KQ and the bb called. I have 4700 he had 4200. Flop comes 662 he checks I bet 120 he raises to 300 I reraise to 800 thinking if he has over cards he's folding if he has 10's or higher he's 4 betting and if he has a pair 77-99 he could call but I could get him off the hand. The turn brings a 2 and I bet 1k into the 1700 pot. He takes 20 seconds and calls at this point I'm pretty sure he has an over pair, but I figure I could get him off a 77-JJ on the river. An 8 comes and I shove he times out and flips 77!!!!! I don't know what he had me on but unless I have complete air he's losing. a "sick read" on his part, aka a donkey call, and now I'm down to 500 with blinds at 15 30.

I work my stack up to 800 when I push with 66 and get called by AJ. Double to 1500. the next hand, I decide to ride the rush and make a big shove with QQ after a standard raise. I thought that the guy would be too tempted by the bounty to fold, and figured I was riding the rush, and I was right he called with A10 and I flop a Q. Just like that up to 3k again.

I lose a few pots down to 2k when I call a min raise with 66. Flop comes Q96! I check call the flop and check raise all in on the turn he calls with AA and blanks and I'm up to 4.1k.

After getting ti up to 5.8k I'm down to 3k when this hand happens. I call a raise with 109 to see what i can flop. Flop comes A810. Check check turn brings a 7 str8 draw for me. He bets 500 and I shove thinkin he has JJ-KK. HE insta calls with 88! fuck if he just has an A I have more outs, but now I'm dead to a J or 6. River 666666!! Up to 6.2k

I get moved and have an extremelyyyy aggressive big stack to my lef.t In 5 hands I've seen, he's 4 bet pre and 3 bet pre so I know he can be really loose. I raise in early position with AQ and he three bets me to 1500. I shove for 6k and he calls and flips AK obv. HE flops a K and i'm out.

Mixed feeling about he tournament mostly what could have been if the idiot didnt' call me down with 77 but what can you do. Two more ftops on the schedule. the 216 HA tomorrow that I bubbled last time I played it, and the 216 turbo 6 handed Tuesday. Then its VEGASSSSSSSSSSS! Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Pretty Crazy Table...Dissapointing FInish"