Fantasy Football Update

tayke2 On 11:40 AM

Well so far this week I have a 1-2 record locked up with two other leagues that I have a good feeling about going into the Monday night game. Oh, and on a side note, the Green Bay Packers are my second favorite team. The Saints are still my first love, but the Packers are not only one of the teams I bet on in Vegas, but Aaron Rodgers, Brandon Jackson, and Green Bay have all at one point won a game for me today, and last night was no exception.

In my family league, I was losing to my uncle by 25 points going into Sunday night, and I ended the night up 43 points. Going into tonight, my uncle has Hines Ward and Pittsburgh defense. Now Ward is very capable of a 10 catch 100 yard game, and Pitt's defense can get 25 at any point, but I am pretty comfortable right now, and hoping for a 6-3 record.

In my Taylor league, I have lost one matchup, but in the other, I am dead even against my mom, and I have Carson Palmer and Jermaine Gresham vs her who has Terrell Owens. On paper, this is a great situation for me. In theory, the only way I can lose if is TO gets a huge touchdown, where the yardage would hurt me. Thankfully, the Pitt defense is known to not allow big plays, and all I really need is a non TO Carson Palmer TD, and it will make it very difficult. So even though I usually manage to find a way to lose these kind of games on Monday nights, I like my chances here.

At this point, my live draft public team and my family league team look like they are primed to make runs at the league title. Here's hoping I can keep it up. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Fantasy Football Update"