NFL Top 5 Picks

tayke2 On 10:35 AM

Last week I really struggled, going 1-3-1 on the week, which accounts for the worst week of my year so far. Still waiting for my 4-1 week lets hope its this week!

5. San Diego at Houston(+3)- It looks like Vegas is back on the Chargers band wagon after last week's big win. I think two things are apparent in this game: San Diego isn't as good as years past, and Houston isn't as good as they were earlier in the year. But I can't pass up a home underdog here when I still feel that the Texans are the better team.

4. New England(-5.5) at Cleveland- The Patriots have quietly managed to get the best record in the league this year. Meanwhile, the Browns are showing improvement, but are still not a fantastic team. I'll take the top team in the NFL over a bottom 5 team by a touchdown any day of the week.

3. New York Jets9(-4.5) at Detroit- Basically, just look above. Same reasoning here. The Jets are too good to not beat the Lions by a touchdown, even though the Lions continue to impress me.

2. Miami at Baltimore(-5)- For my money, the Ravens are still the best team in the league. The Dolphins have been solid this year, especially on the road, where they are undefeated. But I definitely see that ending against this juggernaut of a team.

1. Chicago(-3) at Buffalo- There seem to be alot of common themes this week. Another case of a team that isn't as good as we thought they were, and another case of a game where the favorites have no business winning by less then a TD. Despite the newly high powered bills offense, there defense is atrocious, and not even the freak in his prime could help them, let alone the shell of the player he once was that he is now.

Well those are my thoughts. Let me know what you guys think!

0 Responses "NFL Top 5 Picks"