2 cashes 2 wins

tayke2 On 2:47 PM

The title is a play of the poker show 2 months 2 million Its a fun show I like it. So I just posted my recap from the 30 buck with rebuys mini ftops. Well the next day was pretty exciting. I played the 14 buck super turbo omaha and the 10 buck heads up in the morning. I play these virtually every day, and I had made it to the final two tables of the omaha and final 4 of heads up a bunch of times. But yesterday was different. I built a stack in omaha, and then crushed from 24 players on. Was very aggressive, hit some draws, and was a dominant cl going into the final table. After more aggressive played, I ship it for 497.

On to the heads up, I played a few easy matches, all the way leading up to the final 4, which lasted....2 hands. First hand I 3 bet preflop with AJ and he folded. 2nd hand I raise to 90 with KQ and he 3 bet to 270. I call and the flop comes Q33, I check, he bets 390, I shove, and he SNAP calls with...AJ. LOL. I hold, and move to the finals. In the finals I ask if he wants to chop for 420 each. He says "not confident enough?" and declines. He gets an early lead, when I limp with 42. Flop comes 853. He bets I call. Turn is a 9 and he checks I bet 200 leaving me 900 he calls pot is 740. River is a 7. No flushes and I shove with 4 high. He thinks for a few seconds and folds I gladly show my 42. At this point I'm at 1750 to his 1250. He asks if I want to chop and I say I want 40 more bucks he declines and we continue. I win a couple more pots to get up to 2000 to 1000. Then he's down to 850 and raises preflop I go all in with KQ he snap calls with K10. I hold, say "shoulda chopped" and collect my 535.

Last thing to talk about is the 22 buck pot limit omaha heads up. Before I talk about it, this was a great tournament and Full Tilt realllly needs to add a regular heads up mtt for omaha, along with a daily shootout. So I play the first round and with with ease the guy sucks. We were down to 1 match for about 10 minutes when I pull it up to see that the match has both people sitting out! That means that their hands are auto folded, meaning we had to wait till the blinds got up to 1000 2000 for the match to end! That means about 45 minutes of waiting. Poorly played by full tilt should noticed and tried to end the match quickly. Well one of the positives was that my next opponent, full tilt pro Artie Cobb, didn't show up! Maybe he was tired of waiting. Hello next round, free 20 bucks, and my 5th full tilt shirt! The bubble round was another easy round I got up to 4200 real quick when the big hand occurred. I raised with KJ(forget my other cards) and he called. Flop J42 I bet he calls turn is a K I pot bet 1300 he has 1420 and just calls! River K Yahtzee nuts for me. I put him in he calls shows a hugeee wrap that missed AQJ10. On to the money!

I win my next match to get to the 128 and am happy though there is a problem. I'm going to the blink 182 concert at 4:30 and it is 3:30 now! I knew this could be a problem but I joined it just to try to register another cash, and realized that the chances of me making to 4:30 were slim. But it happened. I win again and am on to the round of 64. Its 4:15 at this point, so I run to verizon wireless store to see if I can get a wireless card. As it turns out, I either need to pay a monthly plan, or buy it full price at 200 bucks! No thanks. So I suck it up, and am forced to sit out the round of 64. Ehh I knew it would happen if I got that far, and I won 1k that morning, so I wasn't too bummed. Missed opportunity, but its no one's fault but my own. Woulda been a sick triple crown on FTP lol.

So a great day yesterday, got a grand coming in the mail. Think I'm gonna buy beatles rock band with that. Not playing the 256 2 day event tomorrow which kills, but the Trojans get priority and I'm meeting up with a bunch of friends for the game b4 going to a party. Sunday, go the 12 buck ko, following by the big one, the 55 buck mini ftops main event! I'll post updates as they come. Thanks for reading guys.

0 Responses "2 cashes 2 wins"