Alot to cover..First mini ftops 30 rebuy.

tayke2 On 2:28 PM

So alot has happened since my last post. I cashed in my last two mini ftops tournaments to put mo on the board in my team competition. The standings are here. if my team wins I win 200 bucks! sweet.

So Weds nite I played the 30 buck with rebuys 6 handed tournament. It was a realllly soft 1st table. I think there were only 6 rebuys in the first hour, and I think I had 3 of them lol. I don't remember the big first hour hands, but I remember building it up early then losing on a big hand. I also established a couple enemies at the table, and I knew they'd be after me. Throughout the first hour, I was EXTREMELY aggressive. Every hand I played I raise, and I was constantly continuation betting, playing fast and well. I was the leader at the table at 1 hour, with a whopping 9555 lol. Just a few hands after the break, I pick up AA and make a standard raise. A calling station to my left calls, and the button 3 bets to 1600. My main enemy reraised all in for 5k. I thought for a bit, and reraise to put the 3 better all in. He thought for 20 seconds and folded QQ. My enemy says u owe me 2k( referring to an early hand where my 54 busted his kings)and shows KK and the station called all in with Q5 lol. I hold and get up to 17k. After the hand, the enemy goes crazy on the rail, screaming "How does the most aggressive fucker pick up AA" lol. Haha hilarious that he said I owed him 2k and I still beat him!

I get moved and I do more of the same raising alot making good plays like 3 betting with QJ and bluffing on draw light boards. I steadily increase to about 40k when I finally get moved to a table with a couple big stacks who are aggressive, including an ftops champ on my left. With the money bubble coming, I had to tighten up and got bullied around alittle. We get to the money, and I win a couple huge hands with JJ. First I reraise all in for 38k with blinds at 600 1200 after the crazy big stack raised. He called with A3 suited and I held. About 10 minutes later, I call an utg all in for 23k with JJ he flips 43 off! The flop: A24!! so sick, but I hold. Up to 100k!

I get moved again, and this table is really aggressive, as to be expected deep in a rebuy. After two hands of calling raises and folding, I raise with KQ blinds at 1k 2k to 5575. Good big stack flats on the button, and a stack of 65k raises to 20k. He had squeezed a couple times, and I thought I had a good shot of either being live if I was called all in or taking it down if he was kind of weak. So I push, and he snaps off with AA. Lame. Terrible play by me, especially after all my good play before. Knocked me down to 35k, and I went all in 3 straight hands 20 mins later. 88 and 88 with no callers. Then with 99 I push, and get snap called by QQ. No luck. out in 168th for 230.

I was so bummed after this tournament. I played some of the best poker of my life for 5 hours, and I pretty much threw it all away with one bad play. Oh well if he folds I'm a genius thats what poker is all about. Thanks for reading

0 Responses "Alot to cover..First mini ftops 30 rebuy."