Sigh...bad timing to start a poker blog for online poker....

tayke2 On 1:09 PM

Man alot can change in 24 hours. Just Tuesday night I had one of my best days in a long time got my roll back up into 4 figures was on fire...so much so I decided to make this blog lol. Then the next day tragedy(maybe too strong a word lol) strikes. Full Tilt Poker discontinues the cash pickup withdrawal method for cashing out money. This is such a downer becasue it was the best, most convinent, fastest, most dependable, and most importantly ONLY option full tilt had to withdraw money. With their checks bouncing and their bank transfer(an echecks) on temporary delay, it appears as though right now there is no way for me to get my money out. As a result I have temporarily(won't last long trust me) lost my desire to play online poker. I don't see the point in risking moeny right now if I can't recieve the rewards its a lose lose situation. God this whole government cracking down on online poker thing is really starting to get to me. Oh well gues that means mroe live stuff for me. Vegas this weekend so that'll cheer me up. Will keep you guys updated on any new cashing out options as they come. Thanks for reading.

tayke2.

1 Response to "Sigh...bad timing to start a poker blog for online poker...."

  1. Ever since Neteller shut down to American players, things have just never been the same. Things pop up an disappear far too fast. It is depressing... I miss sports betting online so much, but just don't trust any of these deposit/withdrawal methods enough to get back into it.

    Have you considered playing at Pokerstars? echeck is super convenient and their checks do not bounce.