COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY FOLKS!!!!

tayke2 On 12:36 AM

Ok so I just finished a hugeeeeee comeback that I'm really stoked about. So I played a 26 dollar buy in satelitte to the 216 dollar buy in big tournament on FTP. if I win the tournament, I get a seat in their tournament with a 750k guarenteed prize pool that usually pays out about 132k for 1st! So the tournamnet gets 27 people, meaning that the top 3 will get a seat to the big one.

So I got a good stack going at blind levels 40 and 80 when I literally get CRIPPLED. On a board of A682 I get it in with A2 only to face A6. This leaves me with 88 chips, and in the small blind with about 14 people left. It folds to me and I push all in for 8 more chips with the monster J6...the dumbass calls with 10 4!!!(jk obv he's calling) and I doubled with a J on the flop to about 160! The very next hand...KK!!!! I get it all in with 4 callers, and the gods let me hold it one time! I get it up to 600 or so when I c A8 on the next hand. I push and get called by JJ ugh, but hello Ace on the flop!!!

After chipping up a little, I'm sitting at the final table with 2.3k in chips and 6th of 9 left! I win a good size pot with A10 on an A high board that gets me up to 3.5k. Then the biggest hand comes with blinds at 80 160 I rasie to 480 with AK suited. Big stack repops it and I go all in he has AQ and I HOLD!!! (somehow) This puts me at 6k and in 4th with 7 left.

We get down to 4 people left, meaning one more elimination and we get the seats!! I'm sitting on the short stack at 3.5k blinds at 100 200 with everyone else above 8k when I think I'm gonna sneak in! On a board of J 10 2 4 three hearts, two guys get it all in they flip over...J10 both of them. Chop chop ugh. Then I get the big hand 22 in the BB lol two limpers and I c the lovely 10 9 2 rainbow flop. After one guy bets 600 and the other guy calls I push 3k and both call!! Board blanks out (one guy had 10 other 9) and I'm up to 10k and 2nd in chips!!!

After playing 4 handed for about 15 more mins the short stack goes out and I get MY SEAT!!! From 88 chips to a shot at 132k its awesome. I don't think I'll be playing the tournament this sunday, because I have to do work for my broadcast report, plus i'll be too tired/hung over from the game tommorow. USC-OSU is gonna rock. FIGHT ON!!!!

I'll let you guys know when I buy in for the big one! thx for reading.

0 Responses "COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY FOLKS!!!!"