FINALLLLY...Things back on track..for now

tayke2 On 2:00 AM

So my roll has been destroyed recently but I finally was able to get things back on track with a win in a 26 ko for 576 to get it back up to a grand. Dam good feeling and looking like I'm making a pretty sick comeback in a 4k pl tournament. Had 8k when Igot into a hugeeee all in pre flop wtih AA against 99 and QQ, and ended up losign to both! 9 on the turn flush n the river to leave me with about 400 in chips at 100 200 but I've managed to work it back up to 6k at 150 300 so hoping another big cash is coming .Thanks for reading guys!

PS: First live event of the semester comign up in less then a week! 60 dolalr buy in at the bike with a 15k guarenteed prize pool lookin forward to it.

0 Responses "FINALLLLY...Things back on track..for now"