Ugh more of the same

tayke2 On 9:24 PM

Been running fairly cool recently and tonight was more of the same. Decided to run the 75 buy in Big Doubles on FTP. Basically they are two tournaments that run at the same time, and they reward players who are able to cash in both by giving them a portion of a building jackpot.

I get knocked out of the first early with a play that was pretty bad on my part. I have about 2k with 77 both reds and I raise to 120 on the button. The SB reraises to 480 and I know for a fact he has an overpair yet for some reason I call. The flop comes out 46K all hearts and he checks to me. I bet the pot 1080 and he thinks for about 5 secs and pushes I have to call and he has AA with A of hearts. I miss out and I'm out we had very similar stacks at the time. Idk my bet is making QQ, JJ, AK, and 10 10 fold but not AA so given the result terrible play lol.

I build a big stack early in the other and am looking good in the other when I get sucked out on real bad. With about 6k in my stack a guy raises to 480 first to act blinds are at 60 120. I repop it to 1k he insta pushes I insta call he has AK. Flop comes K107 with two hearts one of the worst flops I could see because he flops a pair, and runner runner draws. The 10 of hearts in the turn means he's drawing to a heart or K. When the J of hearts comes on the turn I am in shock. I just lost as a 92% favorite. Ugh well I hang around for a while b4 getting knocked out with flopped middle pair vs an overpair.

Pretty frustrated now and school work is kicking in so probably less updates coming but I'll post whenever I play. Thanks for reading guys.

0 Responses "Ugh more of the same"