Disheartening, annoying, frustraitng...just no fun basically

tayke2 On 4:20 PM

So I played the 750k today and it was bad. I couldn't get anyyy action with my good hands and when I did I lost. I had 2.7k and a shot to get up to 4.1 when I had QQ vs 66 preflop but a 6 comes on the turn. From there, I raise and get no action with QQ, KK, 99,77, and AQ. Then over an hour in, I push with 99 facing a min raise and call, guy insta pushes with KQ awesome play, and flop comes Q 10 10. The way things were going for me I knew I had no chance of winnign that hand, and thats never a good thing to feel lol. Ehh not a great day for poker, pretty annoyed by it now. Oh well thx for reading take it easy guy. FIGHT ON!

1 Response to "Disheartening, annoying, frustraitng...just no fun basically"

  1. Kristal says:

    good job on the keeping the blog up date (better than i can say about mine, lol). good luck, babe! miss you! xoxox