Couple Unfortunate timings

tayke2 On 2:34 PM

Online poker has been more of the same no big scores to speak of mostly been breaking even recently. I'm hoping to get my check by the end of the week or else I'll be starting to get worried that it got lost in the mail.

Some bad timings on a few things. First of all, I qualified for the bronze iron man freeroll on ftp. Its hard to explain so here's a link for it. http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/ironman. The sad part is the freeroll is on the 13th, which happens to be the BIGGEST DAY in college football for the year, as OSU comes to town to take on the mighty trojans. As a result I will be unable to play for it, but I think that my friend and hopeful blog reader Jeffery Platt (mavsusc on ftp) will be able to take it down for me. Also, I was really getting pumped up for the commerce tournament on sunday, but sadly I'll have to skip it for an atvn sports meeting. Its bad timing, but school is first, and this meeting is always fun so no way I'm missing it. So sadly no lvie poker till october probably but if I put something on my schedule u guys will be the first to hear about it. Ok great thanks for reading guys.

0 Responses "Couple Unfortunate timings"