Huge Day Online TOday

tayke2 On 11:06 AM

Playing in three big tourneys starting with Mini Ftops 8 a 26 buy in 6 handed Kp. Starting with 5k in chips. Will keep you guys updated as I go on.

Mini FTOPS #8: out

God this tournament has been so frustrating. Had it up to 10k but down ever since. Twice now I've been called with bottom pair after raising the river when I was bluffing these guys can't fold a freakin hand I've hit maybe .2% of hte flops and the one time have a monster QQ on a 662 a guy has the nut flush draw and hits it. Well that didn't last too much longer. Called a raise in the sb with 55 flop comes J4J. Check guy bets 220 into a 600 pot. I raise to 650 with about 2k behind. He calls. Turn is a 4 I push he insta calls with KJ. Lol I couldn't hit a flop all day oh well

Double Deuce: started with 3220. Got 5390 2hours in. blinds 80 160. Average 6232. 2057 of 4285

God it would be nice to hit a freakin semi bluff once in a while. Called a raise in the bb with 74 of hearts flop comes Q63 two hearts. I check he bets 660 with 3k behind I shove he obv shows a Q KQ to be exact and obv i cant hit my 13 outs. Down to 2k and then I shove in late pos. with A4 called by A10 and for the 30th time it seems when I'm dominated we both flop our undercards on a 1064 board and I can't catch up. Frustrating to say the least.

Mini ftops #10 started. 10k people. need a good run or else my roll is in trouble lol wish me luck.

Down to 4k. Pretty much sums up my life for 3 months on ftp. Had AQ flop came Q95 I bet raised to 230 I call. Turn K he bets 300 I call. River 5. He bets 600 I call. Shows KQ. Thanks god I didn't get it in on the flop.

Out 9900th. I'm so beyond disappointed right now. With blinds at 25 50 guy with 10k raises to 550 utg. I have QQ. The way I've been running I shoulda just folded but I shove and to no ones real surprise he flips AA. Flop comes J109 all diamonds I have a diamonds but shock #2 so does he. 3 on turn 3 of diamonds on river Q high flush no good.

God I feel like throwing up right now this is so fuckin sick how badly I run in these things can't hit a freakin draw get suckouted on and cooler what else do you want. I need a break.

0 Responses "Huge Day Online TOday"