Roller Coaster bankroll, WSOP bets, and future events

tayke2 On 12:41 AM

So with some free time I've been playing a good amount. The mini ftops was really the lowest point for me I was virtually down to the felt (broke) with online but after a transfer from my bro and gf I was able to work it back up to 200 only to lose it all again. I had 10 msop freerolls and managed to cash in 7 of them for...11 bucks! Until my last one where I got 2nd in a field of 1100 for 75 bucks! So decently back. Big couple results recently finished 2nd in back to back 5 buck turbos, one for 91 bucks other for 140. So now I have 350 with a big tournament tomorrow. 10 buck msop event #4 80k guaranteed. Pretty excited. Only played 4 events last year and cashed in 2, including the main event, the event that still haunts me today. 29th for 1300 where 1st got 73k. UGH

Ok start of summer means the start of the world series. My main man platt and I are gonna have a ton of bets going. Heres what we have right now. The 40k event is going on right now we both won one of the last longers- I won Justin Bonomo vs Shannon Shorr and he won Greg Raymer vs Hcuk Seed. We have a 50 buck bonus if one of our guys makes final table and 100 bucks if one ships it. Right now with 23 people left, my horse bonomo is chip leader! But Raymer not far behind in 5th should be reallly exciting tomorrow. We also have an overall leader board picking 3 players and the team with the most money in the series wins. His team: negraneu, chad brown, and Andy Bloch. I got Phil Ivey, Jesus Ferguson, and Men the Master Nguyen.

Lastly got a couple live events coming up. Platt will be in vegas the weekend of the 12th but unfortunately I already had a couple tournaments at the bike circled on my calender. Gonna play a 175 buy in that friday and a 120 that sunday. Alot of the regulars and good players should be in vegas, so I'm excited hoping I can make a deep run will post details.

Lets go ZEEJUSTIN! Will post updates tomorrow gl to platt not really lol need my 150!

0 Responses "Roller Coaster bankroll, WSOP bets, and future events"