Pretty sick streak and some WSOP Announcements.

tayke2 On 11:08 AM

Ok so recently I've had a pretty sick run on the 5 buck turbo multis on full tilt. A few nights ago I got 2nd in a 6 handed 5 buck turbo that got I think around 88 people for 91 bucks. The next morning I got 2nd in another 5 buck turbo this one had about 175 people and paid out 135. And then yesterday, I played an afternoon 5 buck turbo that got around 235 people, and got 5th for 105 bucks. Today I'm trying to make it 4 in a row, and off to a decent start currently 33rd with 204 left. Will post results later.

In the WSOP, after a sick sweat, platt and I are still even. Both Bonomo and Raymer made the final table, negating the 50 buck final table bonus we get, and bonomo got 5th, meaning that platt was freerolling for 100 bucks! But raymer got knocked out in 3rd. The 10k stud championship event starts today, and we got 3 more last longers running. We got Ted Forrest vs Daniel Negraneu, Cyndy Violette vs Vanessa Russo, and Patrik Antonious vs Erik Siedel. In each bet, I have the first person mentioned. I'll post updates on that as well.

Lastly, a huge congrats goes out to Thang Luu. Luu got 2nd in the 1500 buck omaha hi lo even 2 years ago. Last year, he came back and shipped that event for his first gold bracelet. Then, in an unprecedented accomplishment, Luu came back and did it all over again, shipping the same tournament for the 2nd year in row, this time beating the largest field in omaha hi lo history. Big congrats sir well done!

1 Response to "Pretty sick streak and some WSOP Announcements."

  1. Kickass man. You stoked for end of summer trip as well?