Mini FTOPS Event #5 tonight

tayke2 On 6:00 PM

So after a change of plans I'm going to play the 22 buck stud hi lo tourney tonight. Gonna start with 4k in chips and guessing its going to get about 1500 people. 20 buck buy in means probably a 6k first prize. I'll post updates every thirty minutes or so.
Out in 415th

ugh got it up to 6k and have been in a downward spiral since. Biggest shot I had at getting chisp back was a 6 low but couldn't beat a pair of freakin 3's for the high. Levels going up to 200 400 so I'm either going broke in 10 mins or I'll have 10k we'll c.

lol called it up to 13k one time baby! Ugh ran Aces and eights into a flush then had two apir and a flush draw coulnd't beat trip queens down to 6446. Levels are at 600 1200 so I have 5 big bets lol. Sweet. Ugh had QQ on 4th street hit two pair on 6th but some dude hit runner runner A6 for two pair. Standard.

1 Response to "Mini FTOPS Event #5 tonight"

  1. Rough bro, that sucks.