Mini FTOPS Event #1

tayke2 On 6:33 PM

Started with 14,059 players.
Out in 3250ish

Pulled a sick bluff with a pair of 6's on a 4 diamond board and reraise this guys 3 bet with top pair. Details comin later. Flopped a straight vs top 2 pair.

I need to get moved right now. No one at my table has under 20k. FML Ugh. Had A8 flop A25 I bet 600 call. Turn 3 guy bets 2k I call river 5 6k he had just lost a bluff hand before thought he was tilting I call shows Q fucking 4.

Ugh well after that last hand I was knocked down to around 20 big blinds. I raise on the button agaisnt hte bg stack at the table for the second orbit in a row with AK ready to snap call his all in if he does. He jsut calls flop comes 889. Pretty sure I'm ahead here even if he called with 66 or under I have tons of out. He checks I bet 2k he raises to 6.5k. This looked weak to me like two high cards trying to pick up the pot. I go all in he calls shows A fucking nine dude hits a 3 fucking outer on me. Board blanks out and I'm out.

I'm so fucking sick of losing bullshit hands like that 3 hours of work and two three outers do me in I coulda folded the A8 but thought he was tiliting and no surprise the big stack 3 outers me its so fucking sick but what can u do. Back on the grind sunday big day we'll c how it goes.

1 Response to "Mini FTOPS Event #1"

  1. Kristal says:

    Rough break, babe. Better luck Sunday. Lots of opportunities there! This will brighten your day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX8nswnUKU