Poker Updates

tayke2 On 10:48 AM

So its been a while since i actually posted about my poker playing. Thats due in part to there being alot of football to talk about, ,but its mostly because I really wasn't playing that much. After my huge weekend a couple of months ago, I wasn't really feeling poker too much, but that has changed in the last couple weeks. After chipping up a couple of hundred bucks playing sit n go's, I put alot of tournaments in a couple of nights ago with no success. The roll was lower then it has been in a long time, but yesterday, I had a hugeeeeee day.

I started the day bright and early, waking up at 8 am for the morning schedule, as I had last summer when I was playing the most volume i ever had. The morning tournaments weren't great, until my last two. I ended up winning a 12 buck 90 person KO for 288, then got 2nd in an 8 buck 180 person tournament for 244. Hugeeee relief to get some money back. I went on to cash in two others on the day. Got 30th in a big super turbo for 89 bucks first got 3k lame. Then got 10th in a 5 buck heads up shootout. Only for 24 bucks, but always fun to play the heads up tournaments, so that was good.

So yea great day of poker yesterday, hoping to keep it going through the FTOPS coming up in February. I think I've played at least one event in the last 5 or 6 series, but have yet to cash in one since I cashed in two events, including the main event, about 2 years ago. So need to get the monkey off my back! I'll post updates on my FTOPS schedule when I know. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Poker Updates"