Two Full days of poker Later...

tayke2 On 10:35 PM

And I'm down about 150 bucks. I've been playing alotttt of poker in the past couple days as I'm going back to my internship next week I think. So yea here are a couple of the high and low lights.

I've been playing alot of the 26 buck turbo kos. I made two final tables today, but managed just a 5th and an 8th. Also, a few days ago, had one of my bigger choke jobs ever. Had 64k, 30k more then anyone else, and was 1st with 14 left and ended up out in 10th. As I recall, here's how it happened. I lost about 8k when my 88 lost to A5. Then I raised in the sb and got 3 bet small by a guy with 25k. I raise all in, bad move, and he had JJ and held. this knocked me down to 30k. Then I called an 8k all in utg with 44 when the button shoved for 20k. I have 30k, and the math says to call for the huge pot, so I call even thought he has to have a monster. He has JJ, and I lose. So on the FT bubble I shove with K6 and the guy calls with A4. He flops trips, and I blew it. Lame.

And here are a few deep runs that I made. Yesterday I made a run at the 10 cubed which I've won before. I ended up getting KOed in 20th for 54 bucks. I forget how I got the boot. Then I got 14th in the 26 buck heads up tournament. It was an interesting one. I got a 1st round bye even though there were 250 people meaning I was one of only 6 people to get a bye. The next three matches were relatively uneventful with no real action. Then in my round of 32 match, my opponent was a no show. So I in essence got 2 byes. I lost in the round of 16 to a guy that beat me up pretty good. I'd honestly say that for the most part, I'm better then the guys that beat me about 75% of the time. But this was an exception. he had my number the whole time.

Then today I made a good run at the `19.5k but got knocked out in 28th. I rode the short stack most of the top 100, and managed to survive until I ran my 88 into the big stacks 10 10. He flopped a 10, and to add insult to injury, I turned my 8. Oh well. 28th for 75 bucks. And the last main run was in the 3 buck with rebuys where I got 135th for 22 bucks.

So yea been a bit frustrating I'm due though for a MTT final table so cross your fingers. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Two Full days of poker Later..."