World Cup Breakdown: The Finals

tayke2 On 7:48 PM

Yesterday I narrowed the World Cup down to just 4 teams. England vs Brazil and Argentina vs Cameroon. Lets break it down.

England vs Brazil
: I don't think this matchup will be very close. England is here for the most part due to a soft schedule to this point. Brazil is world class and should get a relatively easy Semi Finals win 3-1.

Argentina vs Cameroon
: This matchup could be very exciting. Argentina has the talent to get to this round and further, but we will have to see if Diego Mardona can handle all of the talent on the team. I think Argentina wins a thriller here 3-2.

3rd place game: England vs Cameroon
: Always a tough game for some teams to get up for ,I think that Cameroon can pull one more upset here against what will ultimately be a very disappointed and deflated England squad. Cameroon takes it in PK's 2-1.

The Championship: Brazil vs Argentina: I got an all South American affair here, and as with all of their other games, I think Brazil takes this one. They are just a level above everyone else in the tournament. Spain could be the only team that could give them a serious threat. Brazil hoists the cup for the 3rd time in 5 cups, with a 3-1 win.

Well those are my thoughts! We get it all started tomorrow, and I am giddy with excitement. Thanks for reading guys and GO USAAAAAA!!!

PS and Cameroon, Ghana, France, and Netherlands!

0 Responses "World Cup Breakdown: The Finals"