3-0 Sunday one time!?

tayke2 On 11:34 AM

Hopefully. For once, things are looking pretty good for my fantasy teams this week. In my familia league, I'm beating my mom by 21 points. She has LT and I have Santonio Holmes. In my Family league, I have locked wins in both. I beat my mom 100 to 77 with still Holmes to play. Against my dad, I won 94 to 91, with Randy Moss left. I thought about benching him, but considering he would need not one but two fumbles, I think its safe. So if things hold, I will be 3-2 in Familia and 2-3 in both Taylor Leagues. Considering I started off 0-2 for all teams except 1, I'm pretty stoked right now.

I was up in San Francisco this weekend, so I wasn't able to post my picks, but truth be told, if I did do my picks, they would have been this.

I would have taken Atlanta -3, Detroit -3, Houston -3, Green Bay -2.5, and San Diego -6. So I would have gone 2-3. Lol its a tough business. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "3-0 Sunday one time!?"