NFL Top 5 Picks

tayke2 On 2:44 PM

Hey Guys sorry I haven't been consistent with my posts in recent weeks. I've been pretty busy with working with patch and trying to get some other work going, and seeing my Trojans dominate Cal. But I'm back and ready to give you my top 5 NFL picks against the spread.


5. New Orleans(-4.5) at Tampa Bay- The Saints have really been struggling this year, but I gotta think that last week was a big wake up call for this squad. The Falcons are for real, and I think have cemented themselves as the best team in the NFC at the moment. These are the games that the Saints have to win, and I think that they will do just that. I like them by at least a TD on the road.

4. Kansas City at Houston(-5)- The Texans also got a wake up call last week, getting downright embarrassed at home by the Giants. That won't be happening again this week. Combine that with a Chiefs team that was brought back down to earth last week, and I see Schaub and AJ having a big day, with the Texans taking a 10 point win here.

3. Tennessee(-3) at Jacksonville- Two 3-2 teams here, but in my opinion, Tennessee is a better team by a good amount. Vince Young has been playing very solid this year, and the defense is playing well. Combine that with a Jaguars team that has overachieved, and I think the Titans pull out a tight one, probably like 21-17 or so.

2. Seattle at Chicago(-7)- Its tough to think of a team that is so different on the road as they are at home. Seattle might have the best home field in the league, but on the road, they are definitely in the bottom 3rd of the league. And while the Bears have questions at the Quarterback position, I don't see the Hawks scoring more then 2 tds against this scary defense. Another double digit win here I think.

1. New York Jets(-3.5) at Denver- I know I know. Your classic trap game here. I'm going to say it. The Jets are the best team in the league right now. Heres the best thing about this matchup. The Broncos are 1 dimensional on offense, relying on the pass and the pass only. The Jets are a fantastic defense, and when a defense like that faces a one dimensional offense, it could get very ugly. I honestly don't see how the Broncos stay within 10 points here. Call me an amateur better lol.

Well thats it for me. Check in later to see my fantasy matchups. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "NFL Top 5 Picks"