NFL Top 5 Picks

tayke2 On 10:45 AM

Last Week I went 3-2 which is always a good thing. This week is really tough for me there is honestly not one spread that I'm absolutely in love with. But I will do my best here.


5. Cincinnati at Atlanta(-3.5)- Sadly, at this point, its pretty obvious that this Bengals team just isn't as good as everyone thought they should be. And while the Falcons got blown out last week by the Eagles, they are still a great team. I think they needed a wake up call, and they got it.

4. San Francisco(-3) at Carolina- This really looks like a trap game, but I honestly feel that the 49ers really just needed a win. This is a talented football team that for whatever reason couldn't get it together. But when you are 1-5, and you are expected to make the playoffs, you HAVE to win this game.

3.Oakland(+8) at Denver- This is one of the only underdogs I have taken all year. The fact is, the Broncos aren't that good, and I honestly don't think the Raiders are all that bad. I think the Raiders can stay within a touchdown here, though I do think the Broncos ultimately pull it out.

2. Pittsburgh(-3) at Miami- This is a tough pick for me, and as I said before, this is probably the least confident #2 pick I will make all year. I honestly don't know how good this Miami team is, but I do know how good this Steelers team is, which is why I'm going with them to win on the road by 7 or so.

1. Minnesota at Green Bay(-3)- I have ridden the packers all year, even though they have struggled recently. But here are the facts. The Packers NEED a win at .500, and the Vikings, despite righting the ship last week, are still not a great team I feel. I think the Packers get up fro Favre, and honestly blow out the Vikes.

Well thats it for me. Wouldn't it be fitting to go 4-1 or 5-0 in the week that I'm least confident in? lol we'll see. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "NFL Top 5 Picks"