NFL Top 5 Picks

tayke2 On 10:00 AM

Sorry for not posting this yesterday. I was at USC all day for the game against Washington. Don't really want to talk about it. Anyways, here are 5 spreads I like.


5. New England Patriots(-1.5) at Miami Dolphins- A combination of me not giving up on the Pats yet and me not being a full believer in the Dolphins yet. I think the Pats can win this by at least a field goal on the road.

4. Denver Broncos at Tennessee Titans(-7)- Wait what...I'm picking a home team?!?!? Unheard of. But yes I am. The Broncos are baddd, and while I think the AFC is too tough for the Titans to make the playoffs, they are playing like a playoff team. The Titans should win this by double digits at home.

3. New York Jets(-6) at Buffalo Bills- Sanchez is playing fantastic right now, and Rex Ryan is licking his chops looking at this Bills offense more then he does when he walks by a Cinnabon restaurant. Cheap shot I know but true. Another double digit win here.

2. Houston Texans(-3.5) at Oakland Raiders- Don't get this spread much. The Texans struggled last week, but they are still a great team that is facing a bad Raiders squad. Another game that shouldn't be close but probably will be.

1. Cincinnati Bengals(-3) at Cleveland Browns- The Bengals know they need these easy wins in this ridiculously tough division. They have to make a statement today and do their best to blow out the Browns, and I think they will. I see a two touchdown win here.

Last week I was 2-3. Lets see if we can turn that around this week. Thanks for reading!


0 Responses "NFL Top 5 Picks"