NFL Monday Recap

tayke2 On 11:10 AM

Week 3 is almost in the books, and I will have another close week with my picks. I won my Philly(-3) and Bengals (-3.5) and lost my Washington(-4.5) and Baltimore(-11). Tonight I got the Packers -3 so hopefully I can have another above .500 week.


In fantasy things are going ok. My public live draft team is well on its way to 3-0, while my auto draft looks like it will get win #1. In my La Familia league, I'm beating my brother by 5 points. Tonight I have Aaron Rodgers and the Packers defense while my brother has Donald Driver and Matt Forte. As long as the Pack can contain Forte, then I like my chances.

In the Taylor league, I'm going to lose one and holding on for dear life in the other. My mom is up by 32 on me and I need Mason Crosby to boot 6 50+ yard field goals lol. And against my brother, I'm beating my brother by 16, but he has Aaron Rodgers and Donal Driver and I just have the Packers defense. Here's hoping for a Charles Woodson TD tonite!!

Well thats it for me. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "NFL Monday Recap"