NFL Top 5 Picks

tayke2 On 10:12 AM

Last week I went 2-2-1, and on the season, I'm 5-4-1. It would be nice to knock out a 4-1 this week, but I won't be greedy lol. Lets get started.


5. Philadelphia(-3) at Jacksonville- My boy Vegas Dave sees this as a trap pick. I could see that, but the facts are that not only are the Jaguars not that good, but the Eagles must realize that they have to pile on these easy wins before they head into division play. I think the Eagles are going to rally around whoever is starting at QB, and they pull off the win on the road by a TD.

4. Green Bay(-3) at Chicago- I've made it no secret that I think the Packers are the best team in the league this year. I have picked them in the last 2 weeks, and they have covered both times. I will take them -3 against 90% of the teams in the league, and despite being 2-0, Chicago is one of them. It will be a sweat, but I foresee a 27-21 victory here.

3. Washington (-4.5) at St Louis- This one looks like a slam dunk to me. The Rams are arguably the worst team in the league, and you know that the Redskins are going to be fired up after they blew the huge lead to the Texans at home last week. And just like Philly, the Skins know they need to get these easy wins before division play. Expect a double digits victory here.

2. Cleveland at Baltimore(-11)- This is alot of points to give up for an offense that in years past hasn't been too exciting, but consider this. The Ravens have scored just 20 points this year, but this is against the Jets and the Bengals, two very likely playoff teams. Now they get the Browns....at home! I predict that the Ravens will come out and blow the Browns out the water. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3 touchdown win here.

1. Cincinnati(-3.5) at Carolina- Again, my boy sees this as a trap pick, and while I can see what he's saying, quite frankly, I don't see it lol. Here are the facts. The Bengals have started off the year at New England and vs Baltimore, again two teams that could very well make the playoffs. Now they have a chance to take on the Panthers!!! You know that Palmer and Ochocinco are giddy right now and the defense is licking their chops at the thought of running over Jimmy Clausen in his first regular season start. If the Bengals don't win by 10+, I will be absolutely shocked.

Those are my thoughts. Am I being too much of a sucker? At least I picked 1 home team this week! Lol thanks for reading. Stay tuned for my fantasy matchups later today.

0 Responses "NFL Top 5 Picks"