Poker and Fantasy Football Updates

tayke2 On 9:29 AM

Unfortunately, I have little good news to share in these records. In fantasy football, I went 1-4 in my 5 leagues, only squeaking out one of my public leads for a victory. I couldn't get 8 points from Dwayne Bowe to beat my grandpa, and Jamaal Charles sealed my fate in the first quarter after his 60 yard scamper. Oh well, its only week 1.


As far as poker goes, I don't have much good news ftops wise, but other results have been good. I did not cash in all of the events I was already registered for, them being the 6 handed ha, turbo holdem, and 7 game mixed limit. But I was able to cash in the $33 omaha rush turbo. Think it was like 130th for 70 bucks which was nice. Today I have the omaha heads up, which is always exciting. And in other news, I have been playing alot of the 90 person ko's again, and they have been going well, mainly a win in a 6 buck yesterday for $150 plus after knockouts. So going to grind those so I can afford to buy in for the main event hopefully.

Tomorrow I will work on posting some of my college and NFL bets, then Saturday I will be posting my fantasy matchups. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Poker and Fantasy Football Updates"