And I'm back!

tayke2 On 11:00 AM

Well it was a great time on the road with my girlfriend Kristal, but now I am back in LA and I am ready for football season!! As I did last year, I will be posting alot about Fantasy Football. I will also be posting some thoughts on a few college and NFL spreads that I think are going to be sure hits. I'll be taking a page out of my boy Vegas Dave's book, who posts videos of his own picks. You can check out his first video here.



The guy really knows his stuff, so I would recommend following alot of what he has to say. I also have alot of poker that I will be playing. I had a pretty rough down swing just before I left, and I'm now playing for prize pools that are a fraction of what I normally play for, but the Mini Ftops is coming up, and I will try to grind the satellites to make some money that way. So far so good, as I have turned one 22 buck sat win into 72 tourney bucks. I will post my schedule as it comes up.

I think I will end up with 5 fantasy football teams this year. I will have 2 public teams, one auto draft one regular, and 3 family league teams. I have my yearly family league, but this year the Taylor family and Kristal decided to have our own league where each one of us has 2 teams. It will certainly make the Christmas football viewing that much more fun. As of right now, I think I like my public live draft team the best.

QB
(NE - QB)Player notes
CinSun
10:00 am
15.2076
WR
(Atl - WR)Player notes
@PitSun
10:00 am
10.242
WR
(Min - WR)Player notes
@NOThu
5:30 pm
8.191
WR
(GB - WR)No new player Notes
@PhiSun
1:15 pm
6.454
RB
(Ten - RB)No new player Notes
OakSun
10:00 am
19.546
RB
(StL - RB)No new player Notes
AriSun
1:15 pm
11.736
TE
(Ind - TE)Player notes
@HouSun
10:00 am
10.189
K
(SD - K)No new player Notes
@KCMon
7:15 pm
8.52
DEF
(SF - DEF)No new player Notes
@SeaSun
1:15 pm
9.8

My whole family league draft is on Sunday. I'll be sure to post that team once its drafted. Hope you enjoyed reading so far, and get ready for alot of cooler talk, as I rededicate myself to the blog. Thanks for reading guys, and beat the Rainbows!!

0 Responses "And I'm back!"