NFL Monday Recap

tayke2 On 1:57 PM

Two weeks into the season, and if things go my way, I just mite get 2 victories! In my main family league, my cousin Shannon destroyed me, thanks to Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, and Jahvid Best, who basically beat me all by themselves. The one positive I can take out of it is that my team put up a solid 105 points. Hopefully I can get on the board next week.


In my Taylor league, I'm holding a slight edge in both of the matchups. Against my dad, I have a 16 point lead, and he has Pierre Thomas playing tonight. Against Kristal, I hold a 15 point lead, and I have Crabtree she has Vernon Davis. So I'm in the lead but definitely not comfortable with either matchup right now.

Lastly, with my 5 bets, I went 2-2-1. I scored wins in my #5 pick: Packers(-14), and my #2 pick; KC(+2). I lost my #4 pick: Philly(-6.5) and my #3 pick: Seattle(+3.5). And I pushed my #1 pick; Houston(-3). This puts me at 5-4-1 on the year. I don't envy the task my boy Vegas Dave put upon himself. These are my 5 slam dunk picks of the week, and I'm barely 500. He has to pick them all. Tough job. Well thats it for me. Go Saints tonight! Who Dat!

Also, tune in tomorrow for a full recap of the mini Ftops main event, where I managed a small cash after 5 hours of play. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "NFL Monday Recap"