NFL Top 5 Picks

tayke2 On 11:30 AM

Last week I once again went 3-2, looking like a genius with my Oakland +8 pick lol. Seriously who saw that coming?! Here we go this week my top 5 picks.


5. Tampa Bay (+3) at Arizona- Tampa's coach said last week that the Bucs were the best team in the NFC. I don't know about that I think they are more so benefiting from a weaker schedule. But I do think they are a better team then the Cardinals. So anytime I can get some points for the bucs in this matchup, I will take it.

4. Jacksonville at Dallas(-6.5)- All seems lost in Dallas, and it very well could be. But I have a feeling that if the Boys have any kind of heart what so ever, they will come out and try to make some kind of statement against a bad Jaguars team. Even with Kitna at the helm, there is no reason why the Boys can't get a home victory by a touchdown.

3. Green Bay(+6) at New York- I never thought coming into this season that the Packers would ever be an underdog by this big. And in a way I'm still having trouble believing that they will lose this game by a touchdown. I think that the Jets will pull this one out, but I like it to be no more then a 4 point win.

2. Tennessee(+3.5) at San Diego- There are two things I know about this game. The Titans are a very good football team, and the Chargers aren't that great a football team. So this spread makes no sense to me, and its probably a vegas trap and the Chargers will notch a big home win here. But i'm jumping right in and say the Titans eek it out by a field goal.

1. Washington(+3) at Detroit- Wow can't believe I'm taking so many underdogs. At least I'm sticking true to my road team picks lol. I've made no secret that I've been impressed by the play of the Lions, but the Skins know they need victories in these kind of games, and I expect them to come out and take this one by a TD on the road.

Those are my thoughts on this week. What do you guys think?!

0 Responses "NFL Top 5 Picks"