HERE WE GO

tayke2 On 11:00 AM

Ok FTOPS is starting now I'll be posting updates every hour or so. I took a day off yesterday to clear my head and now i'm focused. Hope to have some good stuff to report. Starting off with 5k in chips and blinds at 10 20 so alotttt of play to be had. Man I suck lol I really do I played horrible today I managed to last 30 minutes in a tournament with 5k in chips really only 3 hands to talk about and I don't wanna go in much detail makes me sick thinking about it.

Sick Hand. KQ raise to 90 called reraise to 270. flop KK5 check check. Turn 7 I bet 250 he calls. River 9 bet 500 he raises 650 I call he has AK figures.

A10 spades call a raise flop 10 Q4 two spades I call 278 bet. Turn J check check river 6 I bet 500 raised 780 I fold. Terrible play be me. I couldn't have made it more obvious I missed my flush. Same guy who beat me in previous hand 2.3 k

KJ call raise. flop Q94 he bets 160 I call turn K check check river I bet 400 guy pushes all in I call Q9 . If I reraise preflop be holds. Fairly easy old don;t even know what I thought he mite have had. God I play so bad

Not much else to be said. Just a bad tournament was bested every time. Probably gonna go lose the rest of my bankroll today. Lol

0 Responses "HERE WE GO"