More Deep runs today

tayke2 On 6:42 PM

Ugh these are getting back to being alittle frustrating. I played a few 26 buy ins today and got really close. I also played a 30 buck turbo and got 214 bucks first got 900 ugh. Then I played the 5k 6 handed pl holdem tourney that I've won before and I got 18th for 64 bucks. It was really frustrating because I was the chip leader with 27 left and I got in a hugeeeee hand with another guy who had 3k less then me and I tried to bluff him on the river hoping he'd fear the bubble but he didn't. alas still cashed. Then I got 8th in for the 2nd straight 26 ko for 54 bucks again and then min cashed in a 26 buck heads up tourney for about 60 bucks first got 1k. So little annoyign but I still have enough to do another small cash of 350 and still have a grand in the bank. Thanks for reading guys.

0 Responses "More Deep runs today"