A tonnn of deep runs in low buy ins

tayke2 On 3:29 AM

So since my big win I've been having alottttt of fun with poker. Last night, I played an 8 buck tournament with 160 people and I took 2nd. I was pretty disappointed because I was the big stack the whole final table and I lost to a terrible overly aggressive player who I shouldn't have lost to but oh well. That game me 260 bucks, so I cashed out another 300 after sunday's win I wanted to get some more money in my pocket, so i have 800 bucks coming in the mail.

Tonight I registered for 4 tournaments, and made 3 final tables. Not a bad percentage! I played a 5 buck turbo 6 handed just to pass some time it got 58 people and I took 2nd in that for 60 bucks. Woulda liked to have taken it down but it was just fun to be at another final table. In addition to that, I played a 3 buck turbo rebuy tournament which I invested 9 bucks into. It got 53 people, and I took 3rd for 64 bucks, with first gettin 168 so alittle disappointed money wise there. Lastly I final table another 26 KO and got a disappointing 8th. Everyone was reallly even in chips and I got it in for a big stack against a guy drawing to an A, Q, or 9 and hit an A on the turn. 54 bucks oh well.

So yea there aren't many big nightly tournaments which is the reason for the unusually small buy ins. I want to continue to play he 8 buck and 10 buck tournaments, as they are easy and fun. But I'm hoping to post a bigger buy in report soon. I think I'm gonna play a 120 buck tourney at the bike next thursday. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "A tonnn of deep runs in low buy ins"