NFL Weekly Picks

tayke2 On 11:42 AM

Last week was a very good week for me, going 13-3 bumping up my record to 85-30 on the year. Also, in one of the few bright moments in Vegas this weekend(which reminds me, I should probably post my recap soon lol) I won my 3 team parlay, as the Packers, Texans, and Jets all covered. 15 bucks to win 100! There it is! Ok on to this weeks picks.

1. Indianapolis at Jacksonville- Could be a dangerous game for the Colts, but I think they are completely focused and ready to go 16-0. Colts take this one 30-20.

2. Dallas at New Orleans- The toughest game left on the Saints schedule, the Cowboys notoriously struggle in December. And it will continue here. The saints are the better team and will stay right with the Colts, winning 31-21.

3. New England at Buffalo- The Bills are playing better football, and the Pats haven't looked too good recently. But the two are not close yet, and the Pats get another win. New England wins this one 27-14.

4. Arizona at Detroit- Not sure that I've ever seen such a flip flop in a team then the Cardinals. First they dominate the Vikings, then they turn the ball over 7 times vs the 49ers?! HOping Fitzgerald is ok. If need be, he can sit this one out. The Cards will be good to go here 34-20.

5. Miami at Tennessee- Two teams that are on playoff life support. The Titans are a better team, and at home, they should take this one 30-17.

6. Cleveland vs Kansas City- Earlier this year, I had this date circled on my calender as the decider of who would go winless on the year. Depsite Cleveland's win last week, they still suck, and the Chiefs are the lesser of two evils. Chiefs win 17-13.

7. Houston at St. Louis- Won't waste much time here. Rams suck, and the Texans will be up by 28 at halftime. They win 41-10.

8. Atlanta at New York Jets- This is a toss up for me. Both teams have looked good and bad, but I'm going with the home team here. Jets take a close one 24-21.

9. San Fransisco at Philadelphia- The Eagles win here. The niners looked great last week, but so did the Eagles. And they can't afford a slip up in the NFC East. Eagles win this one 31-23.

10. Chicago at Baltimore- Tough one here as well, but the Ravens are at home and they have looked good recently. And the Bears just aren't that good. Baltimore wins 24-17.

11. Oakland at Denver- Not much to say here either. Raiders aren't good and the Broncos have the playoffs on their minds. They win at home 28-14.

12. Cincinnati at San Diego- Dam rough times for the Bengals. First the Vikes, then the death of Chris Henry(RIP), now the Chargers. San Diego is damn good, and they will take this one. Chargers win 27-21.

13. Green Bay at Pittsburgh- Two weeks ago, this was a synch Steelers win. But they have just looked god awful the past couple weeks, and the Packers have looked pretty good. Green Bay wins this one on the road 21-13.

14. Tampa Bay at Seattle- Two pretty bad teams here. The Bucs looked terrible last week against the Jets, as did the Seahawks against the Texans. Going with the Seahawks at home here 24-13.

15. Minnesota at Carolina- The Vikes got back on track last week, and the Panthers aren't that good. The Vikes win this one 31-17.

16. New York Giants at Washington- I have no idea what to make of the NFC east. Its all a toss up to me. The giants look to be the clear favorites here, but you never know. G men win 27-14.

So in spirit of last week, I want to throw in some spreads I would bet on for a 3 team parlay. Lets see if I can go 2 of 2. Alot of spreads I like. The Colts -3 looks like a steal, and I like the Saints -7.5 against the boys. Lastly, I'm liking the Pats -7 against the bills. Ok gl everyone! Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "NFL Weekly Picks"