Decent Result today!

tayke2 On 4:09 PM

So I've mostly been grinding out the 90 person KO's and other MTT's that I know I can win and today I had a good run. I played 4 90 person KO's. One was a 52 buck, two 26 bucks, and a 13 buck. Well, I made one final table...then another...then another. I ended up final tabling all of them except for one of the 26 bucks.

The first one was a 13 buck where I finished 4th. In that one, I started the final table as the short stack, but I got an early triple up with AK. From there, I mostly stayed quiet and finished with a 4th place for 99 bucks. Then in the 26 buck, I was 7th to start, but I waited for a big hand, got it in, and doubled. I should have been a big stack but lost two big pots to the same guy who got it all in against me behind both times. KK
So tomorrow I'm playing my first of 4 ftops events. The 216 buck turbo with a 500k guaranteed. Played this tournament twice and I got a min cash in one of them. Then, Weds morning I got the 216 buck 7 game with 150k guaranteed. Should be a good event for me I've had good results in the daily 26 buck one, cashing in it more times then not and getting a 5th place showing once. Then Friday morning, I have the 216 buck 6 handed which I'm excited for. Then finally, on Sunday, I have the 256 buck 6 handed KO. Hoping for some good results as I love 6 handed play. Also going to try to satellite into the 216 omaha heads up, as I had a good run in the mini ftops version of that tournament, making it to the round of 64 before I had to leave for a concert. Also going to try a couple times for the main event, but I won't be spending any more then 100 bucks to try to get into it. I'll post updates on my twitter for the FTOPS tournaments this week. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Decent Result today!"