Wow. Its still sinking in

tayke2 On 3:56 PM

Last night was one of the best things I have ever witnessed. It was one of those moments that you cannot describe. When the Saints won, I just fell to the floor. I couldn't believe it. I was too in shock to jump up and down or scream or anything like that. It finally came full circle. More then 4 years after the worst natural disaster in US history, New Orleans, was back on top.

I must give props to both of the defenses. In the 1st half, they were the story, allowing just 16 total 1st half points. Then in the second half, a call that will be talked about for years to come. Sean Payton's perfect execution of a surprise onside kick. Alot of props are also due to the kicker, who sold a real kick until the last possible moment. You know it was something they had practiced alot, and they executed to perfections.

The Saints secondary also deserves a ton of credit. Their gameplan was clearly to take Reggie Wayne out of the game and let Garcon, Collie, and Clark beat them. Who would have thought that Peyton Manning would have just one passing TD all game. They played it great, including a game clinching interception that set all of New Orleans off. I could swear that over my screaming in Los Angeles, I could hear Bourbon street partying it up.

And was there better an image then Drew Brees holding his son on the podium. Drew Brees is a real life super hero. He might not have the powers, but he did what every hero does, he gave people hope and happiness. A very well deserved trophy and a big congrats for a man who has worked so hard, and now his goal has been achieved.

Theres not much more to say. What a great season. Stay tuned as later this week, I'll be posting my preview for next year. Its never too early to start looking ahead. Lol thanks for reading, and WHO DATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

0 Responses "Wow. Its still sinking in"