Fantasy Football Matchups. One a Must Win!!

tayke2 On 7:55 PM

Ok tomorrow is my favorite day of the week. NFL Sunday means I got 2 more matchups, and the one in ATVN is a must win. At 1-4, I'm playing Brian who I'm tied with at 1-4. The loser of this matchup can pretty much kiss the playoffs goodbye. In an 8 team league with 14 weeks of play, you probably need a 7-7 record to make playoffs. So 1-5 and 2-4 hugeeee difference. In my family league, I'm 2-3 and have a tough matchup vs my uncle who is 4-1 and tied for 1st. A win here would be huge, and dropping to 2-4 would be tough in a league where the difference between 3rd and 8th is just one game. Here are the matchups.

Me vs my Uncle.


Tom Brady vs. Ten- I'm banking on huge numbers from Brady with both the starting corners for the Titans not playing.

Steve Smith vs. NO- In a game that looks to be a potential shootout, I like Steve Smith alot.

Wes Welker vs. Ten- Should get his usual 10 catches a game hopefully a TD

Braylon Edwards vs Buffalo- Hoping he can continue his great production from Monday night against a downright awful team.

Brian Westbrook @Oak- Needs to get healthy and get more touches in an offense that has been on fire in the air but not the ground.

Marshawn Lynch @NYJ- They are slowing working Lynch back into the system, and soon he'll be an every down back again.

Kellen Winslow vs. Car- Hoping he can get half his production from Sunday, especially against a defense that is weak against the TE.

Rob Bironas- If the offense can get going, I hope for alot of PAT's and FGs

New York Jets- Hope they can make up for the less then goose egg they put up last week that cost me.

Uncle Mike


Matt Schaub @ Cin- Gonna be a shootout sadly expecting big numbers

Brandon Marshall @SD- Worried bout him last year he had 18 catches against them

Percy Harvin vs Bal- Mite not play that would be huge.

Randy Moss vs Ten- Brady as my QB should cancel out most of his production.

Adrian Peterson vs Bal- Bout as good a defense I can ask for against this beast.

Brandon Jacobs- @ NO- Hoping Bradshaw steals some carries this week again

Owen Daniels- @Cin- Gonna get some solid points

Stephen Gostkowski vs Ten- Def gonna get some looks as the Pats should be moving the ball all day.

New England vs Ten- Hoping the D doesn't play as well as the O will.

ATVN: Me vs Brian


Matt Schaub @Cin- Hate having overlaps but this matchup is too juicy. Hoping for a good, not great game lol

Chad Ochocinco vs Hou- Hope the head to head with Andre will help motivate Ocho.

Nate Burleson vs. Ari- Mite get lost in all of the Wr's here but should still give me 10ish points.

Braylon Edwards vs Buf- see above

DeAngelo Williams @TB- Poor week last week but Tampa's D sucks so hoping for some big points here

Thomas Jones vs Buf- Should see alot of the goaline against this Defense.

Heath Miller vs Cle- One of big ben's favorite targets should put up Jason Witten like numbers in his absence.

Mason Crosby vs Det- Should see plenty of the field against a horrible Defense

Pittsburgh vs Cle- I expect big numbers against the worst offense in football.

Brian


David Garrard vs Stl- Looked awful last week but this D looks just as awful.

Percy Harvin vs Bal- PLEASE DONT PLAY!

DeSean Jackson @Oak- Hoping Asumogha(however u spell his name) shuts him out

Greg Jennings vs Det- Could be very dangerous against bad defense

Brian Westbrook @Oak- Dam the cross overs! Hate them!

Ahmad Bradshaw @NO- Facing Jacobs in the other league, really hoping the Giants pass early and often.

Brent Celek @Oak- Putting up great numbers

Jason Elam vs Chi- Hoping for a low score here

Cincinnati vs Hou- Should be a shootout so hoping for some negative points here.

Ok those are the matchups. As always I'll post how my players are doing on my twitter @tayke2. And I'll post a full recap Sunday nite. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Fantasy Football Matchups. One a Must Win!!"