NFL Sunday baby!

tayke2 On 8:46 AM

NFL Sunday once again for those who read you know the drill here are my matchups. IT worked last time so I'll do it again gonna file the matchup with my grandpa as a must win. IF I lose, I fall into lat place. If I win, I'm one game out of 3rd.

Me(2-4) vs Gramdpa(1-4-1)


Tom Brady at TB- Should ride the momentum from last week's output and get me some more big points.

Steve Smith vs ARZ- Hoping he can get back on track vs a weak pass defense.

Wes Welker at TB- Loving him right now two solid weeks in a row.

Braylon Edwards at Oak- This is more by default this week lol not expecting much but hoping for the best.

Brian Westbrook at Was- Should be a great matchup for him hoping for alot of points.

Ronnie Brown vs NO- This D is for real, but Ronnie has been the best back in the league. Can't bench him.

Kellen Winslow vs NE- Hoping they fall behind early and will be looking to pass alot.

Joe Nedney at Hou- Hope to see plenty of the field against this good but not great defense.

New York at Oak- They have sucked the past few weeks but nothing like a matchup with the Raiders to get back on tract defensively.

Grandpa


Tony Romo vs ATL- This will be the matchup to decide my fate. Need the Falcons to come up big.

Terrell Owens at Car- Hasn't done shit but with my luck he'll go off this week.

Lee Evans at Car- Hopefully the Panthers D shows up today.

Mike Wallace vs Min- Due for one big catch a game but that should be it.

Thomas Jones at Oak- Had a sick game last week but Raiders D is more solid.

Joseph Addai at Stl- Too many weapons on the Colts O for him to get a big day hopefully.

Jason Witten vs Atl- Will get his usual 8 catch 80 yard game hopefully with no TD

Lawrence Tynes vs Arz- Best kicker in the league due for 10 points in this potential shootout

Carolina vs Buf- Hoping they dominate the pass but allow a bunch of running yards.

Then there is me(2-4) vs Casey (5-1) Gonna be a tough matchup as he has Mr Brees. But I have faith.

ME


Philip Rivers at KC- Hard to bench Schaub right now but River has the better matchup.

Chad Ochocinco vs Chi- Should get plenty of looks today against a weaker defense.

Austin Collie at STL- Could get 8 catches or could get 0.

Steve Breaston at NYG- Should get alot of looks with Boldin hurt.

DeAngelo Williams vs Buf- Finally went off last week. Should do the same against a D that allowed 200 yards to Thomas Jones last week.

Thomas Jones at Oak- Tough matchup, but cant bench him after last week. Dam overlaps!

Jason Witten vs Atl- DAM OVERLAPPPPPPS lol.

Mason Crosby at Cle- Should see the field all day Cleveland is miserable.

New Orleans at Mia- Tough offense but this D has been too good recently.

Casey

Drew Brees at Mia- Solid corners. Might hold him to 30 points. lol

Larry Fitzgerald at NYG- Weak corner play could lead to a big day for fitz.

Vincent Jackson at KC- Lots of weapons on this team and I have Rivers so hoping his impact is minimal.

Jeremy Maclin at Was- Like Collie for me, will have 2 points or 20.

Steve Slaton vs SF- Very inconsistent. Hoping this is a down week.

Ronnie Brown vs NO- Freakin overlaps man lol.

Visanthe Shiancoe at Ptit- Hoping the Steelers lock in on him and shut him down. Polamolu one time buddy!

Lawrence Tynes vs Arz- Ugh him again. Lame

Minnesota at Pit- Could be a shootout so hoping Big Ben is comfy at home.

As always you can follow my updated at my twitter @tayke2. I'll be in the house at about 11:30ish so I'll miss the 1st half of the first games. but after that I'll be giving updates there. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "NFL Sunday baby!"