Its NFL Sunday!!

tayke2 On 10:06 AM

So I'm up bright and early! (10 am pretty early for me lol) To watch some NFL Football. Alternating between the Raiders Giants and Cowboys Chiefs. Not my favorite games to watch cause I only have three players playing. Steve Smith and Bradan Jacobs from the Giants and Jason Witten for the Cowboys. Here are my matchups.

First vs my brother.

Tom Brady @ Denver Kevin Walter @Arizona
Steve Smith vs Oakland
Wes Welker @ Denver
Ronnie Brown vs NYJ
Brian Westbrook vs Tampa Bay
Merecedes Lewis @Seattle
Joe Nedney vs Atlanta
NYJ @Miami


Shaun Hill vs Atlanta
Calvin Johnson vs Pittsburgh
Bernard Berrian @St Louis
TJ Whosyamama? vs Jacksonville
Chris Johnson vs Indy
Michael Turner @ San Fran
Brent Clerk vs Tampa Bay
Neil Rackers vs Houston
San Fran vs Atlanta

I am a projected two point favorite in this game lol. About as even as it gets, but I'm worried my brother might take this one considering my QB situation. I had to choose between the lesser of two evils. Carson Palmer AT Baltimore, or Brady @Denver, a good defense and bad weather. As a rule of thumb, I rarely start a QB against Baltimore, and making no exception. Riding brady today we'll c if it pays off.

Other Match up vs my boy Jeremy Hall

Matt Schaub @Arizona
Kevin Walter @Arizona
Chad Ochocinco @Baltimore
Nate Burleson vs Jacksonville
Denaglo Williams vs Washington
Brandon Jacobs vs Oakland
Jason Witten @ KC
David Akers vs Tampa
Pittsburgh @Detroit


Ben Rothlisberger@ Detroit
Randy Moss @Denver
Reggie Wayne @ Tennessee
Kenny Britt vs Indy
Ray Rice vs Cincy
Tim hightower vs Houston
Ben Watson @ Denver
Joe Nedney vs Atlanta
Philadelphia vs tampa

On paper, this should be an easy win for me. I have some great matchups, including Schaub in what will be a shootout in the desert, and Pittsburgh against Detroit, along with Moss vs all pro Champ Bailey. So in theory I should win...but that...as they say...is why they play the game. Check out my twitter throughout the day at @tayke2, as I'll post updates throughout, and I'll post a recap tonite. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Its NFL Sunday!!"