Not much closer then that

tayke2 On 11:23 PM

Well going into tonite, I needed exactly 21.75 points from Ronnie Brown and NYJ defense to beat my brother. Well Ronnie brown had a great game, giving me...21.75 points. BUT!! The last go ahead TD gave 31 points, meaning my defense had -1 points. And given they had 0 sacks, ints, and fumbles, I lost by .75 points. This after a .08 loss earlier this year. Fucking brutal. 1 point from 3-2. Oh well, I'm not as desperate in the family league. 8 of 10 teams make the playoffs there. In the atvn league though, I'm tied for last at 1-4 with only 4 of 8 making it. Next week is a MUST WIN in atvn. Luckily, its against the guy I'm tied with in last Brian, and 4 of his starters, the Dallas Cowboys, have a bye. So again on paper, easy win. But as this week proved, nothing is guaranteed. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Not much closer then that"