Sunday Recap.

tayke2 On 9:09 PM

Ok so it looks like it will be yet another 1-1 week for me. In my family league, I'm down by 24 points, but I still have Brian Westbrook playing. I have mixed feelings on this mainly just depends on which Westbrook shows up. Westbrook can get 3 points or he can get 30. The good thing is he can have a reasonable line of 5 catches 50 yards and 90 yards rushing and 2 TD's and I lock up the win.

SO down 121 to 97. For me, the good is Brady and Welker clicking on all cylinders right now. After getting 60 and 32 last week, they get 32 and 22 this week. Sadly, it seems like no one else really wants to play on my team. From Braylon Edwards, Kelen Winslow, and Joe Nedney, I get a combined 5.5 points. In this kind of a league, those scores are absolutely pathetic. After Winslow gets 22 points on my bench 2 weeks ago, he's gotten me 3 and 1 the last two weeks. Very frustrating. On my grandpa's team, I was killed by Romo's 38 point game, and the unexpected 15.5 points each for Lee Evans and Mike Wallace. Oh well we'll c what Westbrook can do for me tomorrow.

I am absolutely loving my ATVN team right now. After 160 points last week, I follow it up with 148 this week, in what is all but a win against the 1st place team in our league, Casey. I am up by 42 points, and he only has Jeremy Maclin left. Granted, Maclin did drop 32 points a couple weeks ago, so anything is possible, especially facing me lol. The good for me....everything right now. Rivers and Schaub give me a win win every week at QB. Ocho Cinco is playing like one of the top 5 receivers in all of football. Collie have me a great game today and could be a solid 3rd option with Nate Burleson. I got the hottest RB in Thomas Jones and the best RB in D will. A top 5 tight end in Witten, and two defenses that scored 20 points each this week. Couldn't be more happier ready to make a run at the 4 spot for the playoffs. Casey had some great players, but Brees's terrible first half hurt him. Also got hurt by the subpar games from his TE, K, and DEF.

Ok so tomorrow keep your eye on Westbrook and Maclin. Hoping for alotttt of screen passes to Westbrook. I've made a living this year of losing close games, and most of them have come down to the Monday Night Football game. Would love to finally have one go my way this time. 2-5 in my family league would suck. Thanks for reading guys, wish me luck.

0 Responses "Sunday Recap."