So I had Brady..and I still lost?!?

tayke2 On 8:27 PM

Yea...that happened. 380 yards and 6 TD's and I still lost to my uncle. In what was an absolute shootout, my uncle beat me 155 to 137. Brady got me nearly 60, Welker got me 32, and Westbrook showed promise with 19 points without a TD. But the rest of my team fell flat. Steve smith only got 6, Winslow got me 3 points after getting 26 on my bench last week, Lynch is getting killed by Fred Jackson(its cool though it was Ronnie Browns bye week) Braylon Edwards was mostly shut out, and my kicker Baronias never got close to seeing the field against the Pats. My uncle got 44 points from Schaub, 34 from Moss, 18 from AP, 22 from Owen Daniels, and 20 from New England. All things considered, I am about as happy with a 2-4 team as I can be. And with a matchup against my grandpa next week who's in last place, I foresee a good bounce back coming.

In my must win ATVN league, this one was over by 1. As I expected, Schaub absolutely ripped it, given me a much welcome problem of which top 5 QB to start each weeks, Rivers or Schaub. My RB's each got me 30 points D will finally broke out and Thomas Jones cemented his status at the #1 back in NY. Great pickup for me. Another free agent pickup Heath Miller put up Witten like numbers in Witten's bye week and was huge. Overall, 7 of my starters got double figures, and I had top score in the league with 164 points. Next week, a big matchup vs Drew Brees and Casey. A win there would be absolutely huge. Also in week 2, my trade is looking great. Chris Johnson has absolutely sucked horribly, and while Welker is healthy and solid, Schaub has played out of his mind in the last 6 quarters.

So 2-4 in both of my leagues, but my teams are looking really good. If I can finally get a few close calls to go my way, I'm expecting big things in December. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "So I had Brady..and I still lost?!?"