Fantasy Footbal Recap

tayke2 On 10:27 AM

Ok so in a rare sighting this year I pulled out a win!!! Most importantly, I got one where I needed it the most, in my Family League! The win puts me at 3-7, but only 9th in my league as both my aunt and cousin got wins as well. This sets up the superbowl of fantasy for me next week. My cousin is 3-6-1 and holding down 8th right now while I’m on her heels at 3-7. 8 make the playoffs, so we very well could be playing an elimination game with just three weeks of the regular season left. So just a few quick thoughts about my matchups.

Family league shout outs.
Tom Brady/Wes Welker- As per usual, these two came through for me when I needed it the most. I needed 39 points going into last nights game, and Brady nearly got it himself with 38. Welkers 12 put me over the top to take a much needed win.

Calvin Johnson/Kellen Winslow/Devery Henderson- Three guys who at least for one week stepped their game up and got me the points I needed for a win. All three got me 10-14 points which was much needed to pull this one out.

Cedric Benson- Its just my luck that I trade for a franchise Rb and he pulls his hip in the 2nd Qtr and gets me a whopping 2 points. Oh well. Rest it up Cedric I need you for the home stretch.

Asuante Samuel- Probably the reason I won yesterday. This all pro corner held stud Vicent Jackson to just 1 catch for 10 yards, and helped me dodge a biggggg bullet there.

Lastly, I'm trying to make one more move at the trade deadline. Trying to pick up one more wide out to give me a stud wideout list. Probably gonna have to trade Ronnie Brown which hurts, but Ricky is taking too many of his carries. I'm prepared to ride Benson and LT to the end.

For ATVN, there’s not much to say. I got whooped and badly as I expected. Matchups are almost as important in fantasy football as talent on your team, and when you have both, its tough to beat. Yesterday, Dave had Peyton vs NE, Chris Johnson vs Buf, and Peterson vs Det. AP actually was the worst of the 3 with JUST 30 points lol.

Ok so thats my recap. Next week, tune in for the biggest game of my season, as I fight for 8th in the Family league! Also, my BCS top 10 throwdown is coming up. Still reeling from the Trojans beat down. Oh well. Thanks for reading.

0 Responses "Fantasy Footbal Recap"