My Fantasy Superbowl

tayke2 On 9:22 AM

Today is probably my biggest matchup of the year. After getting a clutch win last week to put me to 3-7 and tied for 8th in my family league, I'm playing my cousin Shannon who is 3-6-1. If I can beat her, I'll be in soul possession of 7th, and my outlook for the playoffs. If I lose, I still have a shot, but I'll rather get 7th cause I dont want to paly my mom in the playoffs. 1. She has the best team, and 2. She cares so much I'd hate to have to root against her lol. Ok so here is my matchup,

Me(3-7)


Tom Brady vs NYJ- As per usual, I will be living and dying with Brady. He actually had his worst game of the year against these guys earlier, ONLY getting me about 15 points. But at home, I like his chances.

Calvin Johnson vs Cle- Johnson got alot of loos last week, so I'm hoping he gets more looks this week against a poor defense.

Wes Welker vs NYJ- Should go off with Moss having a tough corner matchup.

Devery Henderson at TB- Had a good game for me last week, and he has the best matchup of my 3 options here.

LaDainian Tomlinson at Den- He has gone off 2 of last 3 weeks, and Denver is struggling against the run right now.

Beanie Wells at STL- Ugh. Of course before my big week, Ronnie Brown, Westbrook, and Benson all go down. I swooped in and picked up Wells, and hoping he gets more carries then Hightower, as Shannon has him.

Kellen Winslow vs NO- Hoping his re-pore with Freeman increases this week.

Nick Folk vs Was- Should get alot of looks if this Offense can get back on track.

Cleveland at Det- This was a pick up D against a bad offense.

Shannon(3-6-1)

Kyle Orton vs SD- Mite not play if he doesn't that would be huge but even if he does as long as Marshall can be contained he shouldn't get much.

Roddy White at NYG- he'll get one big play today, just hope its not a TD.

Reggie Wayne at Bal- About as good a D as I can ask against this offensive machine.

Jeremy Maclin at Chi- Hoping he gets lost amongst all the weapons.

Tim Hightower at Stl- Hoping Wells takes most of his carries.

Matt Forte vs Phi- He's struggled alot this year, but he proved last week he can be their best receiver.

Dallas Clark at Bal- Ugh...bad memories of playing this guy this season.

Rob Bironas at Hou- COuld go off in what will be a shootout.

Green Bay vs SF- Ugh struggling offense here could be bad.

I gotta run so I can't post my ATVN league, but I'm playing Celo, and D Will has already gotten me 15 points. Hoping for a win. As always, I'll be updating on my twitter, though mostly for the 1 o clock games, as I'm going to a bar for the am games. Thanks for reading guys.

2 Responses "My Fantasy Superbowl"

  1. shainLA says:

    well you got that win handily...lets just say its because i care about you...not because my team sucks. :)

  2. tayke2 says:

    Yea sure watevs. Busby's was fun we should do that again sometime.