What did I do god?

tayke2 On 11:30 PM

Lol for the 4th time this season, I lost by less then 3 points. This time, it was a 1.68 point loss to Steve's team who was down 2 wide outs, which makes it more lame lol. Got 15 points from the Saints D but still couldn't get it. Roddy White got nearly all of his points on one big play, and I couldn't catch up. This one realllly hurt as it puts me at 3-5 instead of 4-4 in a very tite league. In Family league,I am last place at 2-6 but not all is lost, as my aunt is 2-6, and my cousin and grandpa are 2-5-1. So I need a couple wins next week lets see what i can do. Later this week, keep an eye on my NFL picks and after Tuesday, I will post my predictions for the WSOP Main event! If Phil Ivey wins...I take down 450 bucks from Mr Plattman!

0 Responses "What did I do god?"